• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Up Queries
(July-14th-2021, 11:41 AM)Armin@netPI Wrote: Hi Armin, thanks, also goes to Ms. Xia.

I went through the youtube clips, it's very helpful. I am working on NIOT-E-NPI3-EN-RE. My first container Raspbian works, and I could sudo update it well.

I checked the status of NPI3 from its HDMI, it pends at "started update UTMP about System Runlevel Change". I assume that's expected as design. and users should access the device through main-control-center.

When you say you could access all netpi from anywhere of your office, must all those netpis wire connected?

It was not easy to get Nodered container downloaded and run. Part of the difficulty was contributed from the public network to dockerhub, partly from the proxy of the remote desktop I am using. Part may contribute from the cache of the browser. In general, I could "docker pull hilscher-netpi/netpi-nodered" much faster from a PI4, than netpi3.

Q1: confusion on nodered status "healthy", not "running"?

Q2: when starting a container, the network attribute could be "host", "bridge".... typically we use "host". can you elaborate on it? If we have a MQTT container runs along side with NodeRed container. If NodeRed takes "host", how to  configure MQTT into container network, so that the broker (server) is "visible" by the nodered nodes?

Q3: Given an Netpi, how can I have MQTT installed natively as Portainer?

Thanks.
Yongzhi

Messages In This Thread
Start Up Queries - by yongzhi - July-14th-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: Start Up Queries - by Armin@netPI - July-14th-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Start Up Queries - by yongzhi - July-20th-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Start Up Queries - by Armin@netPI - July-20th-2021, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  docker.service start failed EUROKEY 13 9,600 January-17th-2021, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  Cannot start container Magnus 7 4,610 October-16th-2019, 01:00 PM
  [SOLVED] Portainer does not start container Steres 3 6,493 October-16th-2018, 06:54 PM