• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet trouble(Hardware failure?)
Ok so there is no current consumption over USB ports which could influence your netPI powering.

I searched on the Internet about "disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling" message and I found a lot of hits.

Are you sure this log message came during netPI runtime and not from the beginning during the standard bootup sequence? I have not analysed the netPI standard message log after a fresh restart sequence ever ... so I don't know what messages are all traced by default.

If you say you have "ethernet trouble" ... which extract trouble is this then? Is netPI no more available/reachable over Ethernet any more? Or is this just a temporarily trouble of a short time? What do you need to do with your netPI to recover from this state? Re-powering it or does it recovery by itself after a time?

Then a question to the installation position of your netPI devices? Is this a productive system under real machinery conditions with EMC and EMI? Or are your two netPIs just running in more laboratory environment?

Thx
Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Messages In This Thread
Ethernet trouble(Hardware failure?) - by m-yoshikawa - June-15th-2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Ethernet trouble(Hardware failure?) - by Armin@netPI - June-15th-2021, 10:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hardware watchdog in a container Armin@netPI 0 1,925 January-7th-2021, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  netPI RTE + remote access + IO data access on ethernet/ip MGharat 1 2,275 December-24th-2020, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI