• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshly received netPI cannot boot - Invalid partition 2
Hello Antoine,

I am very sorry that your netPI does not work from the beginning. Indeed this seems to be the same problem as bfjp had 2020.

But this time I have another proposal for you which might get your netPI reactivate faster.

I have access to the 32GB raw netPI disk image that we put on any netPI SD card. But as you maybe know netPI boots a secured Linux that needs a key file and this file needs to be also on the SD cards image. As one parameter of the signature we use the netPI MAC address to be unique.

If you would give me now the MAC address that is printed on your netPI, I could get the key file from our database, add it to the raw image and send you the whole image over an FTP server. Then you could open the netPI by unscrewing the 4 screws, taking out the SD card, burn the image onto it with an SD card readerusing the the Wind32DiskImager https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/ and put the SD card back into you netPI finally. Of course you need an SD card reader.

Is this an option for you?

Thx
Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freshly received netPI cannot boot - Invalid partition 2 - by Armin@netPI - April-17th-2021, 05:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] Boot from usb stick Jonas.Sellmann@outlook.de 1 2,832 November-21st-2018, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI