• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop
Hi, yes I see boot messages and then after booting and after a while a black screen. The NIOT work fine and the container is running.
However, when I was able to start this container correctly - whit the old FW - something wrong already was on it because, without any nodered flow and any other sw other than the container desktop, the system slow down after few hours of working. The NIOS was not reachable. If I reset the NIOS the desktop and the device will restart correctly but only for a while. Then I follow the suggestion of DIREL support and upgrade the FW. And now I have the black screen problem...

(November-5th-2022, 06:52 AM)LucioFiam Wrote: Hi, yes I see boot messages and then after booting and after a while a black screen. The NIOT work fine and the container is running.
However, when I was able to start this container correctly - whit the old FW - something wrong already was on it because, without any nodered flow and any other sw other than the container desktop, the system slow down after few hours of working. The NIOS was not reachable. If I reset the NIOS the desktop and the device will restart correctly but only for a while. Then I follow the suggestion of DIREL support and upgrade the FW. And now I have the black screen problem...

The cable is 1:1

However, my goal is to run a custom C code to get and put data to NodeRed flow. So I look for a Docker container to implement this. Maybe you should suggest a better solution for that...
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Desktop - by LucioFiam - November-4th-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: Desktop - by Armin@netPI - November-4th-2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Desktop - by LucioFiam - November-4th-2022, 02:39 PM
RE: Desktop - by Armin@netPI - November-4th-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: Desktop - by LucioFiam - November-5th-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: Desktop - by Armin@netPI - November-5th-2022, 10:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  netPI Desktop java Hochschulstudent 13 7,991 August-13th-2020, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  netpi-desktop-hdmi with setting network=bridge tad 13 8,533 June-19th-2020, 12:50 PM
Last Post: tad
  [SOLVED] netPI with Raspbian Desktop firefly 8 6,036 November-28th-2019, 06:01 PM
  Auflösung in hilschernetpi/netpi-desktop-hdmi ändern dennis 5 4,420 November-15th-2018, 11:28 AM