• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developer Edition
Just an idea...
Can you provide an installation script or Raspi3 equivalent image, so we can test on the "same" host environment into a Raspi3?

If I'm back to my concrete issue, and perhaps let's assume the root cause it perhaps into the NetPi Host docker config ( which I don't claim , don't get me wrong Smile ) , making myself the installation into Raspi with standard Raspbian and docker, perhaps I won't be able to reproduce the same environment as the NetPi, and won"t reproduce the issue there...

Anyway, I appreciate the reactivity of Armin, he's taking questions seriously and provide very detailed answers, thanks for this!

I personally don't mind having no access to host sources, I will test on Raspi3 the same containers, and if I cannot reproduce the issue, perhaps the usage I plan isn't fitting the product. I recall, I'm not a professional into industrial environment ( my real job is product manager into telecom / IoT ) , so I cannot be taken as a good reference case user. My usage is more putting to the edge the product, which I still believe has very good potential into home automation projects too.

Perhaps I didn't see it, or I read too much about docker these days, but isn't there a guide into this site about how to setup the "dev" environment into the Raspi3 (user manual perhaps)? ... if not, perhaps an article into the forum with some guidelines / steps will be useful for early adopters.

keep going, I'm hurry to test the last built Smile

Messages In This Thread
Developer Edition - by vdupont - February-16th-2018, 03:20 PM
Answer - by Armin@netPI - February-17th-2018, 10:04 AM
Answer - by zulliger@software-natives.ch - February-20th-2018, 07:07 AM
Answer - by Armin@netPI - February-20th-2018, 08:23 AM
Answer - by vdupont - February-20th-2018, 11:07 AM
Answer - by Armin@netPI - February-20th-2018, 11:47 AM
Answer - by zulliger@software-natives.ch - February-20th-2018, 04:46 PM
Answer - by Armin@netPI - February-20th-2018, 07:02 PM
Answer - by Armin@netPI - February-20th-2018, 08:18 PM