• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-Premise NetFIELD Gateway node-red
I see the very same problem. I need to check with the development team where to get a working GSDML file from. As I said it is a training version of the container.
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

It seems that the copy and paste workaround does not work if you do it through Windows. I changes the line breaks during the copy procedure and hence the file is getting unreadable for a GSDML file importer.

Attached find the original GSDML-File for it.

.zip   GSDML-V2.35-HILSCHER-NIOT-E-TIJCX-GB-RE-20201124.zip (Size: 4.57 KB / Downloads: 1)

Thanks Armin, I will check and will revert you soon.

Br,
Devendra
After deploying the netFIELD App PROFINET device, you have to also deploy the netFIELD App MQTT Broker "mosquitto" over your netFIELD Cloud account. Then you have a central MQTT broker running in the device. Then as next you have to deploy the Node-RED container from your netFIELD Cloud account to the device. Then you have everything you need as container.
The PROFINET device App is an MQTT client that publishes PROFINET input data to MQTT broker or subscribes to MQTT broker for PROFINET output data and finally with the Node-RED Node "MQTT in" "MQTT out" you can gather the data from the broker or send data to it. Then you have realized a complete application under netFIELD how it suppose to be.

Br
Armin

Hello Armin,

Good Morning.

My Profinet side setup is now completed on On-Premise Gateway, thank you so much. 

Now I will start work on InfluxDB and Grafana Dashboard.

Br,
Devendra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, this is really great to hear that you get managed it and went through the setup process.

I know until everything is up officially on netfield.io later instead of training.netfield.io will take us another two month, but then we are fine to sell it to everybody.

Using MQTT as general messags bus in a device is so open and flexible that it was a good decision in doing so to use it.

Dear Armin,

Good Morning.

I tried to log in on the netFIELD.IO portal but was not able to log in getting login issues, please find attached a screenshot. I have reset the password and login again but still the same issue.

BR,
Sandip Ahire
This forum is not responsible for cloud related issues. The forum is made for physical hardware devices and questions around them only. If there is trouble with Hilscher's Cloud service offerings then this is a case for the standard hotline udner www.hilscher.com

Thx
Armin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  netFIELD Compact Gateway Profinet IO/ Ethernet IP communication DSongra 1 3,070 December-20th-2022, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  Hilscher netFIELD device SAhire@hilscher.local 5 6,236 October-13th-2022, 12:56 PM
  Data Logging into On-premise Gateway DSongra 1 4,905 September-8th-2022, 02:11 PM
  NetFIELD Gateway VPN Connectivity plus Profinet IO comm. DSongra 5 8,259 June-14th-2022, 09:49 PM
Last Post: gladysretain
  USB testing on NetFIELD Gateway DSongra 3 8,110 August-31st-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: DSongra
  netfield onpremise V2.2 testing MGharat 13 12,004 August-30th-2021, 08:13 AM
  Software difference netIOT Connect vs netFIELD Connect HeinzeS 3 7,861 August-12th-2021, 07:52 AM
Last Post: HeinzeS
  netFIELD OS Kernel Version Irina Grinberg 7 5,118 May-3rd-2021, 12:58 PM
  netFIELD Connect SW - remote management of connected PLC MGharat 3 4,608 February-10th-2021, 01:29 PM
  Can a netPI RTE 3 be turned into a netFIELD Connect Armin@netPI 0 2,534 December-23rd-2020, 09:24 AM