• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshly received netPI cannot boot - Invalid partition 2
Hello Armin,

Yes this is totally an option for me.

I will send you a MP with the MAC address.

Thanks !

Antoine
Thx Antoine.

I will prepare you a zipped image file by tomorrow you can overwrite your existing SD card with.

This is definitively the fastest solution to get the unit to work.

Thx
Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I just received, a new NIOT-E-NPI3-EN-RE and I am receiving error messages of invalid partitions out of the box, the device says it cannot autoload with TFTPGET and I can’t access it through the network. I tried to Flash it using the recovery image on your website, but once again I got error messages and the process wouldn’t complete. I believe it is a similar problem as the one discussed in this thread. I linked the errors i am getting as photos. 
Thank you for your help.

Ok I see. 

All I need is the MAC address printed on your netPI's device label (in a private message if you ant) and then I can prepare an SD card image on an FTP download server that you can download. Then you just have to unscrew the 4 netPI housing screws, undshift the two case parts, push the SD card into the slot so that it unlocks and comes out, put the SD card in an SD card reader/writer, use the tool WinDis32Image and then write the image. After finishing push the SD card back and shift the two the housing parts together and scew them tight. Pay attention that the HDMI connector is right back in the housing outlet!.

Is this an option for you?

Thx
Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

(May-10th-2021, 05:28 PM)Armin@netPI Wrote: Ok I see. 

All I need is the MAC address printed on your netPI's device label (in a private message if you ant) and then I can prepare an SD card image on an FTP download server that you can download. Then you just have to unscrew the 4 netPI housing screws, undshift the two case parts, push the SD card into the slot so that it unlocks and comes out, put the SD card in an SD card reader/writer, use the tool WinDis32Image and then write the image. After finishing push the SD card back and shift the two the housing parts together and scew them tight. Pay attention that the HDMI connector is right back in the housing outlet!.

Is this an option for you?

Thx
Armin

Yes, thank you very much i'll send you a private message with the informations

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] Boot from usb stick Jonas.Sellmann@outlook.de 1 2,721 November-21st-2018, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI