• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MQTT test
Hello,

I am trying to communicate netPi with the MQTT fx, but it is not communicating. MQTT flow attached, same MQTT flow working fine with Hilscher NetConnect Gateway. 

Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Br,
Devendra

Attached Files
.txt   MQTT node red flow.txt (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 1)
The connect gateway is not supported in the forum. Gateway Connect is only supported via Hilscher hotline team.

Thx Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

(February-27th-2020, 08:04 AM)Armin@netPI Wrote: The connect gateway is not supported in the forum. Gateway Connect is only supported via Hilscher hotline team.

Thx Armin

I looked on the other MQTT topics, and I tried the same, but I get the message in the docker container console, attached screenshot & NetPi MQTT node-red flow.

Br,
Devendra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   MQTT node red flow netpi.txt (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 1)
But which container are you loading? I don’t see any screen shot. Please send container start screen shot. Or do you use default software of Connect Gateway? But still this forum is not supporting this kind of device. Get in touch with hotline@hilscher.com

Hello,

I want to use MQTT in my Hilscher NetPi, what is the procedure to run MQTT. I have deployed "hilschernetpi/netpi-nodered"  container in my NetPi.
You need to run also an MQTT Broker such as Mosquitto. There is an official Mosquitto container available on the internet I am pretty sure. You have to search on the internet. An MQTT Broker is responsible to receive data from clients such as Node-RED and to send data to all other clients that have subscribed to the same data tag name based.
Thx
Armin

Hello Armin, 

I think mosquitto-client installed correctly? could you please confirm. As below the installation procedure.

https://mntolia.com/installing-mosquitto...d-windows/

Also please let me know the next procedure.

Thanks.

Br,
Devendra

But I do not see setup of container in screen shot. So which container do you use? I see in your screen shot a lot of Linux commands but this is not official mosquitto container https://hub.docker.com/_/eclipse-mosquitto

Thx
Armin

Dear Armin,

we tried installing MQTT broker on netpi through docker command through Putty
Code:
docker run -it -p 1883:1883 -p 9001:9001 -v mosquitto.conf:/mosquitto/config/mosquitto.conf -v /mosquitto/data -v /mosquitto/log eclipse-mosquitto

we have not changed any configuration.

but we get below message as attached herewith:

BR
Madhumati

Hello Madhumati,

the screen shot you sent ... this shows me a Linux console ... where is this Linux console heading to? To netPI container?

Thx
Armin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mosquitto MQTT Broker Armin@netPI 8 5,376 March-3rd-2021, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tad
  Node-Red MQTT with SSL/TLS can't connect to broker BFH_SAM2 6 5,464 May-18th-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  Receive iot hub messages through MQTT adapter marcel 1 2,519 March-15th-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI