• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First netPI CORE 3's on the way to amazon.de
Hello community,

I am happy to tell you that the first units left production and are on their way to amazon.de.

After a usual logistic arrangement at amazon + easter holiday I expect them to be online in one week which is 6th of april.

Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Hello Armin,

nice to hear set, but where can I find a manual resp. documentation about the CORE3? I can see that the additional Ethernet ports are not existing, but what is functionality of the device? Is it based on docker and Yocto Linux, or more like a real Raspberry e.g. based on Debian?
Michael.
Dear Michael,

the netPI CORE 3 is 100% the same as netPI RTE 3 but has no industrial network controller and no FRAM. The rest is the same.

We have many customers who need a cheaper solution for their projects without a need for a netX industrial network controller. So with netPI CORE 3 we have now a device that is from the hardware point of view just a Raspberry Pi3 B. For many many customers this is enough.

You find an overview of the function set between netPI RTE 3 and netPI CORE 3 here https://www.netiot.com/netpi/industrial-raspberry-pi-3/ in the section "Technology"
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NPIX-RS232 modules now on amazon maiorfi 4 3,807 June-12th-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Armin@netPI