• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zuführungssystem mit netPI RTE 3
Guten Tag

Für meine Diplomarbeit an der FHNW im Studiengang Systemtechnik, suche ich für ein neu entwickeltes Zuführungssystem eine Alternative zu der verwendetet Beckhoffsteuerung. Dabei ist vorallem der Platzbedarf ausschlaggebend. Zurzeit wird ein Schaltschrank verwendet, welcher mit der Weiterentwicklung verschwinden soll. Schnell habe ich mich für einen Raspberry PI Mikrocontroller entschieden. Dieser soll jedoch möglichst industrie- und ProfiNet-tauglich sein.
Nun bin ich auf Ihr Produkt netPI RTE 3 gestossen. 
Für mich wäre ideal, wenn ich mit ProfiNet arbeiten könnte. Weiter möchte ich die ganze Steuerung mit Codesys programmieren. Zusätzlich muss die Steuerung Schrittmotoren ansteuern und in der Lage sein, eine Bildverarbeitung durchzuführen (Teileerkennungskamera). Weitere I/Os sollten mit einem zusätzlichen I/O Modul abgedeckt werden.
Gibt es da eine Möglichkeit mit dem netPI RTE 3 zu arbeiten?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort!

Patrick Stern
My tip is to search the forum for the term „Codesys“. There you find a lot is threads taking care of netPI CORE 3 or netPI RTE 3 running codesys as Profinet master. Without a license it is running for 2 hours. This is good for testing. We also provide a video on YouTube in one thread that shows you how to get started with Codesys

Thx
Aemin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Vielen Dank für Ihre schnelle Antwort. Für die Codesys Anbindung werden ich mich so informieren.

Können Sie mir sagen, ob das netPI CORE 3 oder netPI RTE 3 den oben genannten Anforderungen ungefähr entspricht?

Vielen Dank!

Patrick Stern
Well Patrick,

it depends on your application. A netPI CORE 3 is like a standard Raspberry Pi 3B. It comes with a single ethernet port named eth0 that is able to drive PROFINET, EtherCAT or Ethernet/IP master with the embedded software protocol stacks of CODESYS. With a single ethernet port it is not possible to divide the PROFINET network segment from the IT network segment. netPI RTE 3 has 3 ethernet ports where the two additional ones are normally used with real-time ethernet slave functionality across the embedded netX industrial controller. But with a special firmware the netX controller can also speak standard TCP/IP ... not as fast as a real ethernet chip ... but fast enough to connect the CODESYS programming system to netPI RTE 3. So the eth0 port of netPI RTE 3 is used for PROFINET master communication and the two other ports as maintenance port to CODESYS windows programming system. In this case you have divided the two network segment.
An alternative that works with both netPIs is to use WIFI as second port. So maintaining CODESYS runtime in netPI across a Wifi router can work as well. eth0 will still be the PROFINET master port in this case. But this setup needs a WIFI access point. It depends if you have any or not.

I think you have recognized that all software with standard HIlscher OS delivered with netPI is deployed using Docker containers. The container to load and its README is located here: https://hub.docker.com/r/hilschernetpi/n...sys-basis/ . It gives you also a link to the youtube video

Thx
Armin

With all the features you are additionally requesting I can't help. We usually do not give support for 3rd party software. I just can tell you that CODESYS will run on netPI. So this is more a general question you should ask in the forums of CODESYS or search there for some hints.

Vielen Dank für die Infos. Ich werde mit den gewonnenen Kenntissen alles abklären.