• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
netPI-WAN brings 4G/LTE support
Many new innovations are shown by Hilscher at SPS,IPC,Drives exhibition from 27th to 29th November 2018 in Nuremberg.

Among others there is news from netPI - A new daughter boards enables connectivity across WAN interfaces such as 4G/LTE or LoRaWAN modems.

Get an idea yourself  ... meet us at our booth in Hall 5, Booth 120.
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

(November-26th-2018, 10:33 AM)Armin@netPI Wrote: Many new innovations are shown by Hilscher at SPS,IPC,Drives exhibition from 27th to 29th November 2018 in Nuremberg.

Among others there is news from netPI - A new daughter boards enables connectivity across WAN interfaces such as 4G/LTE or LoRaWAN modems.

Get an idea yourself  ... meet us at our booth in Hall 5, Booth 120.

Hi Armin,

Does this new firmware(with LTE?4G feature ) available now to use?
Can I download it in my netPI avaible with me? Then I need to purchase that extra daughter board also?

BR

Madhumati
Dear Madhumati,

the release for this module is scheduled for end of 2nd quarter 2019.

You need to buy a totally new netPI version. Existing versions cannot be upgraded, since a new housing is necessary for antenna outlets for example.

You have to patiently wait for the release date.

Armin
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

(February-27th-2019, 09:27 AM)Armin@netPI Wrote: Dear Madhumati,

the release for this module is scheduled for end of 2nd quarter 2019.

You need to buy a totally new netPI version. Existing versions cannot be upgraded, since a new housing is necessary for antenna outlets for example.

You have to patiently wait for the release date.

Armin

ok thanks Armin for the update.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information POWERLINK and Modbus/TCP support added to netX programming examples patrick 0 3,347 March-8th-2019, 04:10 PM
Last Post: patrick