• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect to PLC without knowing IP
(August-22nd-2018, 01:29 PM)paubau Wrote: is there a fix that the docker console wont crash/freeze/whatever when opening another tab for a minute?
*didnt even need to open another tab, just dont use it about a minute.. like a timeout when i'm afk

Well this is a very very good question. I am living with this freezed console now since 10 month. And yes ... it will freeze after a while and I don't know the reason. It seems to me a time that is exceeded. But which one I don't know.

So with the embedded console you can just work for some short edits. I do it differently. I install SSH into a container I want to have full access to and use putty to access it. This is the only alternative I see and works best. This is my tip for you to do it the same.
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Oh okey thanks..
well i installed vim and nano editor, they're working good .. but those freezes get me stressful, i'll take your advice and install SSH.

btw, i got it working now, instead of "..{evilscan:require('evilscan')}" , i wrote "..{evils:require('evilscan')}" as i knew the first term is only a variable name lol.
got a big object output now, but the code isnt correct yet.

i'm glad getting that good help :-)
(August-22nd-2018, 02:38 PM)paubau Wrote: ... i wrote "..{evils:require('evilscan')}"  as i knew the first term is only a variable name lol.

I looked to my Node-RED at home how I include several modules and it looked like the following:

functionGlobalContext: {

suncalc:require('suncalc'),
       debug:require('debug')('MyApp'),
       sonos:require('sonos'),
       octalbonescript:require('octalbonescript'),
       jfive:require("johnny-five"),
       j5board:require("johnny-five").Board({repl:false})
}

But anyway it works now. I am glad
You never fail until you stop trying.“, Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Errormessage when trying to connect to wifi. BFH_SAM2 11 7,592 September-24th-2018, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Armin@netPI
  Connect without DHCP SebastianSoller 15 8,944 August-21st-2018, 06:55 AM
  Node-Red MQTT with SSL/TLS can't connect to broker BFH_SAM2 6 5,483 May-18th-2018, 08:48 AM